Our community guidelines are listed below.
- Jump right in! Don't be afraid to get started. Anyone is free to edit a wiki!
- Assume good faith. Assume that person on the other end of the discussion is trying to improve wiki, not hurt it — unless you have objective proof to the contrary. Merely disagreeing with you is no such proof.
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Say hello to others, welcome new users, provide help when you can, and ask others if you need assistance. Just remember that the user you're speaking to is an actual person, not a computer screen, so treat people as you would if you were talking to them face-to-face.
- No personal attacks. Don't insult other people even if you think you have a reason for that. Instead, explain what they did wrong, why it is wrong, and how to fix it. If possible, fix it yourself.
- Respect FANDOM rules. Don't post spam or engage into vandalism. Don't do anything illegal here, or encourage other people to. Don't post hate speech. Don't post porn, shock images, or explicit descriptions of sex. Don't pretend to be other people, including creating new accounts to avoid a ban.
- Ask for help. If you are confused or need help, just ask!